It was no surprise to us here at The Trinity Group that Central Ohio was named one of the hottest real estate markets in the United States for 2018! We worked with a record number of clients this year. Many of those we worked with were repeat customers. We also welcomed several new clients referred to us by those of you who have worked with us in the past. We feel so honored by your trust!
Thank you for your business and your referrals. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the new year and beyond.
Our company is growing and changing to better serve you!
- May: Director of Operations Hannah Fenderson earned her Ohio Real Estate License and as a result, began serving clients in real estate sales
- June: Lee Parrish joined our team of property management specialists as a Maintenance Technician (unlicensed)
- December: Jim Smith was promoted to Director of Client Services (unlicensed)
- December: Craig Long was promoted to Director of Maintenance (unlicensed)
We look forward to more exciting changes in 2019. We constantly strive to improve so we can provide the best customer experience. Interested in an exciting career in the real estate industry? Contact Margaret Connor, Director of Human Resources (unlicensed) at The Trinity Group for more information (Margaret@TREGmail.com, 614-385-7161).
The Trinity Group was recognized for outstanding sales volume, leadership, and community service in 2018
- The Trinity Group sales volume increased 173% over 2017, with more than $5 million in Central Ohio real estate sales
- HER awarded The Trinity Group with the President’s Sales Club Award
- Top Agent Magazine selected Matthew Long as a Top Agent for Ohio in 2018
Throughout the year, The Trinity Group actively supported our neighbors in the communities we share
- Sponsored baseball programs at both Bishop Watterson High School and St. Charles Preparatory School (Spring)
- Completed day of service at Worthington Resource Pantry (June)
- Sponsored Scott Sellers Foundation’s Scooter Scramble Golf Outing(July). Raised funds for both Solove Research Institute and OSU’s James Cancer Center.
- Hosted Pumpkin GiveAway and Food Drive for both Clintonville Resource Center and Worthington Resource Pantry (October)
- Sponsored Scott Sellers Foundation’s Kicking Cancer Comedy Event(November). Raised funds for both the Solove Research Institute and James Cancer Center.
- Collected Toys & Donations for HER’s USO Toy Drive (December)
As we reflect on the last 12 months, we’re reminded of the old Frank Sinatra tune… “It was a very good year!” Above all, we can’t stress enough how grateful we are for our clients, friends, and family. You certainly honor us with your trust, your business, your referrals, and your support. Thank YOU for being one of the highlights of 2018. We’re looking forward to a great 2019!