At HER’s Trinity Real Estate Group, we are committed to the principles of Fair Housing. We do not discriminate in the leasing and management of any property on the basis of sex, age, marital status, race, creed, ancestry, color, religion, national origin, gender, handicap, sexual orientation, or familial status.These principles are guaranteed by law, meaning that we cannot and will not require one set of rules for certain residents and another set of rules for others.
We promise to provide all residents and guests with the same courteous treatment and application of company and property guidelines. We require that every Applicant, Co-signer, and Guarantor meet all the rental criteria, outlined below, to rent an apartment or home from HER’s Trinity Real Estate Group.
Please review the criteria carefully before you complete a rental application.
- At least one applicant must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age.
- Each occupant age 18 or older must complete a separate application, whether or not they will be financially responsible for payment of rent.
- Each occupant age 18 or older must complete a separate application, whether they will occupy the unit on a full-time or part-time basis.
Total combined monthly gross income of all credit-approved applicants must be at least three times the monthly rent.
- Applicants must demonstrate positive credit history, with credit score of 581 or greater.
- Applicants with a credit score of 580 or lower are considered only with a qualified co-signor. Qualified co-signors must have a credit score 650 or greater and monthly gross income equal to at least five times the monthly rent.
- An outstanding tax lien, adverse bank or credit reference, high debt, past due or dishonored debt, or items in collection may be grounds for rejection.
- Any foreclosure or bankruptcy action must be fully closed and discharged.
- Applicants must have a positive housing history for at least three years, with no negative feedback from previous property owners/managers.
- An application will not be approved if there is an outstanding balance due to an apartment community or mortgage company. Should an Applicant have a balance, or failed to fulfill a lease agreement, including utility responsibilities, with prior housing, the Applicant will need to provide a written statement from the rental, management, or mortgage company that the balance has been paid in full.
A criminal-public record background check will be conducted for each applicant.
- The background check must be able to be completed for each applicant.
- Applicant must have criminal-public record history with no felonies, gross misdemeanors, ormisdemeanors involving violence.
- Residents may own pets with some restrictions:
- Pets must be 70 pounds or less.
- Outside the unit, pets must be on a leash and accompanied by the resident.
- Service animals are permitted at any property when the resident provides appropriate verification that the animal is a service animal.
- Pet-owning residents are required to pay pet fees:
- $300 one-time non-refundable pet fee
- $25 recurring fee per pet, per month
- Absolutely no snakes, rodents, or reptiles of any kind are permitted under any circumstances.
- Dogs and cats are permitted, with some restrictions. The following breeds are not permitted:
- American Malamute
- American Pit Bull Terrier
- American Staffordshire Terrier
- Bull Mastiff
- Doberman Pinscher
- German Shepard
- Korean Jindo
- Pit Bull
- Presa Canario
- Staffordshire Bull Terrier
- Wolf/Wolf hybrid