Looking for an apartment or single family home to rent?
The Trinity Group at HER Realtors is excited to help you find your next home!
1) FIND A PROPERTY at Current Rental Properties
Browse through our available properties to find one that meets your needs and your budget. The Trinity Real Estate Group is proud to offer a wide variety of homes and apartments for rent in communities all over Central Ohio. Search by neighborhood and then filter the results by price point, number of bedrooms, pet policy, or many other features.
2) REVIEW THE QUALIFICATIONS
We strive to be good neighbors in the communities where we manage properties. Every application is carefully screened to identify residents who meet our standards. We look for applicants who can demonstrate a history of financial responsibility and good tenant behavior. Before you apply, please review the qualifications.
3) REVIEW & ACKNOWLEDGE THE PET POLICY
Many property management companies have strict NO PETS policies, but the Trinity Real Estate Group is open to residents with pets who meet certain requirements. Additional fees do apply. If you are a pet owner seeking to rent from Trinity Real Estate Group, please review our pet policy first.
Please carefully complete all steps in the application process. Your application is not considered to be complete until all steps are complete. Applications are considered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- COMPLETE THE APPLICATION(s) Every person over the age of 18 must complete a separate application – whether they will occupy the property on a part-time or full-time basis, and regardless of whether or not they are responsible for payment of rent.
- PAY THE APPLICATION & HOLD FEE In order to process your application, a non-refundable application fee of $55 must be paid online via credit card for each applicant. The $300 hold fee must be paid to hold/reserve the home while processing the application. Hold fee will be applied to the resident ledger at move in. Please Note: The hold fee will not be refunded for any circumstances listed below once the application has been submitted.
- Provide fraudulent information on your application
- Applicant fails to meet outlined qualification for application approval
- Applicant fails to provide proof of income/residential history and any necessary requested information/documents needed on behalf of the background and credit screening. This information is the responsibility of the applicant and not the leasing agent. All requested document are needed within 48-hours of completing your online application.
- Fail to sign the rental agreement within 48-hours of receiving signing request.
- Fail to provided the additional funds required for occupancy.
- Fail to take occupancy on or before the available move in date, regardless of the reason
- PROVIDE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION FOR YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT Security deposits are paid via credit card. Entering your credit card information is a necessary step in the application process, but your card will not be charged until you are approved. Upon approval, your security deposit represents a commitment to lease the property and will be forfeit if approved applicant fails to take occupancy on or before the available move in date.
- SIGN THE APPLICATION You will receive an email with instructions for providing an electronic signature for your application. Please follow the instructions carefully, and call 1.614.385.7161 with any questions.
- PROVIDE PROOF OF IDENTITY AND INCOME Proof of both identity and income is required to rent from HER’s Trinity Real Estate Group. Please submit copies of each of the following items:
- A valid, government-issued ID for each applicant/occupant age 18 or older
- Your last three (3) consecutive paystubs OR proof of income from social security, pension, or the Veterans Administration.
Proof of identity and income may be submitted via
- email to trinity(at)tregmail(dotted)com
- or dropped off at our Columbus office (681 High St., Columbus OH 43214). Any member of the Trinity staff can accept your paperwork, or it can be dropped in the after-hours mail slot at the back door.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 1.614.385.7161 or trinity(at)tregmail(dotted)com.
A member of our property management team will contact you once your application has been reviewed.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.