Happy 4th of July, from all of us at The Trinity Real Estate Group!
Central Ohio is home to some pretty incredible Independence Day celebrations! You’ll find everything from simple backyard barbeques to extravagant community events with live music, parades, and fireworks displays. Whether you’re looking for something simple or silly, patriotic or playful, you can find a celebration near you:
How much do YOU know about our nation’s most famous real estate?
In honor of our nation’s birthday, we’re sharing some fun facts* about The White House:
- George Washington was president when construction on The White House began in 1792, but he never lived there.
- John and Abigail Adams became the first residents of The White House in 1800, with construction still in progress.
- It takes 570 gallons of paint to cover The White House’s exterior.
- The White House is 55,000 square feet, with 132 rooms – including 35 bathrooms!
- President Roosevelt gave The White House its official name in 1901. Before then, it was called by many names, including the Presidential Palace, The President’s House, and the Executive Mansion.
- Want to send a letter to The White House? Address it to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500.
The White House isn’t listed for sale or rent, but many homes in Central Ohio are! Work with a pro from The Trinity Real Estate Group to find your next home. We also offer experienced professional property management of the rental property you own.